Photo by Tomé Camacho
Nourishing the Body, Inspiring the Soul!
Through exercises of body awareness, breathing, metaphors and movement, we “wake up” the dancer that exists in each one of us. Through awareness and presence, we invite a deeper connection with ourselves and the possibility of inhabiting our wonderful and magical body every day a little bit more!
We give expression, voice and power to the body, releasing tensions and allowing the body to free itself until the movement flow naturally finding the body’s infinite intelligence...and maybe learning from it and allowing the body to show us something new… about ourselves...about our life!
It is aimed to all who want to:
- Establish a deeper connection with yourself;
- Activate and explore the body's nonlinear intelligence and wisdom through movement and consciousness;
- Bring more presence to the body and to yourself;
- Dance in a free and exploratory way and awaken the dancer that lives inside;
- Have a healthy and fun break in the daily life;
- Freeing mind, body and emotions;
- Bring Inspiration for the Soul and for Life;
- Relax and unwind physically, mentally and emotionally.
Monday - 7,30pm* to 8,15pm* (Session Special Breathing)
Friday - 9am* to 9,45am*
Sessions in English and Portuguese!
Single Session - 5 €
1 session per week - 15€/month
2 sessions per week - 25€/month
* Monthly packages are only valid for the month itself
THE FIRST ONLINE SESSION IS FREE!
email@example.com / +351 964 991 014.
- Oficina D'Arte Dançando Aqui e Ali, Alenquer
Saturday, April 15
3,30pm to 5pm
Photos by Tomé Camacho
“I want to thank you for each session and for how much this journey has brought me !!! I started to get up during these weeks, with an enthusiasm I haven't felt for a long time, remembering how much I need to dance ... I love how you conduct each journey / experience, so wisely, sweet, caring, serene, true, unique :) the music you select, the proposals ... super !!! Thankful, thankful, thankful for sharing with me / with us. ” - Vera Cavaleiro
“Luísa's work is for people, everyone, music lives in us, we must free it. With Luísa we can follow a path of discovery that leads us to apprehend the path of the fullness of our body and how to feel it. ” - Rute Rebelo